- dAssets are "Synchronized Perpetuals" which can be stocks, commodities, or other traditional financial assests.
- They are pegged 1:1 to their underlying asset via smart contracts relying on oracle-provided data.
- Prices are updated in real-time through stock exchange APIs.
- There is a 1% spread applied when buying & selling that is paid to liquidity providers.
- Traders can go LONG or SHORT on any stock, index or commodity that is listed on DEUS Swap (cryptocurrencies also planned, but not available anytime soon).
If traders are making profits with Stocks,